Sevgililer Gününe Özel İngilizce Mesajlar

Konusu 'Özel Günler' forumundadır ve ot-gu tarafından 25 Eylül 2008 başlatılmıştır.

1. ot-gu Genel Sorumlu

Sevgililer Gününe Özel İngilizce Mesajlar

[​IMG] Roses are red; Violets are blue; Sugar is sweet, And so are you.

[​IMG] I've always found it hard to truly express how I feel. But since you've come into my life all that has changed. And I just wanted you to know that you are my everything and I love you.

[​IMG] Knock, Knock Who's there? Love.Love who? I love you

[​IMG] Someone Loves You, Deep And True, If I weren't So Bashful, I'd Tell You Who!

[​IMG] Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever...

[​IMG] It takes more then lace and ribbons And lovely verses too To make a Valentine thats nice enough for you It takes a world of special thoughts tucked into every line and thats exactly what you'll find inside this valentine.

[​IMG] May this Valentine's Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

[​IMG] It takes one eye opened to meet your true love, but both eyes closed to keep them.

[​IMG] When two people cannot see too much of each other nor too little of other people, they're in love. I am in love, happy Valentine's!

[​IMG] If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever.

[​IMG] Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. I love you forever!

[​IMG] Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.

[​IMG] Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.

[​IMG] Your love is like a million kisses.

[​IMG] Darling I must ask you a very important question before coninuing in the relashionship... Will you be my Valentine?

[​IMG] My heart took flight when you came into my life. Happy Valentine's Day!

[​IMG] When I'm with you, I'm floating on air.

[​IMG] Your love is heaven sent.

[​IMG] My heart soars at the thought of being with you on Valentine's Day!

[​IMG] You seem to me to be the visible personification of the absolute perfection.

Sayfayı Paylaş