Basilica of Sant'Eustorgio, Milan

Konusu 'Italy' forumundadır ve GamZe tarafından 11 Nisan 2009 başlatılmıştır.

  1. GamZe Moderator

    Basilica of SantEustorgio, Milan

    At the end of Corso di Porta Ticinese there is, in Sant’Eustorgio square, the homonymous church, the Basilica of Sant’Eustorgio, probably founded in the IV century by Bishop Eustorgio. The church was re-built in the XII century in Romanesque style. In the right transept there is the Chapel of the Magi with their relics that were stolen by Barbarossa in 1164 and partly returned in 1903. The Portinari Chapel with his two square rooms decorated with lots of colours, is located behind the apse.


  2. GamZe Moderator

Sayfayı Paylaş